Class B – Truck (over 26,000 lb. w. airbrakes)
Our college trained instructors can get you on the road with a new career in just a few months. A career in trucking offers a lot of opportunities including becoming an owner operator. Veterans can receive additional help for their training.
Your next driver training career goals can include forklift certification, tow truck endorsement, air brakes and a DOT interstate permit (REQUIRED any time a state line is crossed).
Whether you drive near or far, your CDL training will always benefit you in the long haul.
- A Car License & 18 years of age or over (required)
- Taking a CDL permit test for General Knowledge (50 questions) & Air Brakes (25 questions).
- Our International Truck has an easy to use 5 speed transmission.
- We can provide you with the Instructor & Vehicle to go for the Road Test.
- We provide JOB PLACEMENT assistance.
- Jobs for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer 2008 & 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 13%
- The median wage for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer in New York State for May 2009 was over $19 per hour.
- Jobs for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers between 2008 and 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 8%.
- The median wage for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers in New York State for May 2009 was over $25 per hour.