The Minibus C class is the easiest commercial drivers license to obtain. Some students use it as a starting point in their driving careers and continue their training to get even better jobs.
Students must be 18 years of age and over with a valid car (D class) permit.
Our permit study course program helps you prepare to easily pass the DMV P – Passenger endorsement permit test.
Why not start your CDL career on a minibus?
- Jobs for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer 2008 & 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 13%
- The median wage for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer in New York State for May 2009 was over $19 per hour.
- Jobs for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers between 2008 and 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 8%.
- The median wage for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers in New York State for May 2009 was over $25 per hour.
- The New York Motor Truck Assoc., predict a shortage of qualified drivers in the near future. Better pay and benefits are offered by employers to attract and retain men and women as professional drivers. Employment opportunities for well trained and motivated individuals in the transportation profession are many. The trucking industry offers a wide range of positions, from loading freight to driving vehicles locally and over-the-road.
- Trucking is the nation’s second largest industry, employing over 5 million men and women as drivers, mechanics and in related services. The Trucking Industry moves 70% of the nation’s freight, and employs approximately 1 out of every 9 workers in America.