In a matter of weeks, you can be trained and placed in a new career as a professional Commercial Vehicle Operator, placing you on the fastest road to success in the new economy.
You will find a variety of courses designed to meet your needs, ranging from CDL Permit Preparation, Custom-Tailored Packages with or without Road Test Service, to Comprehensive CVTA Certified career oriented courses.
- The Job Growth Forecasts indicate that there will be readily available jobs for drivers for the foreseeable future
- Entry-level drivers enjoyed starting compensation levels around $35,000 $40,000 per year
- Many transportation companies offer benefits such as insurance, retirement plans, paid vacations and safety bonuses
- Drivers that are successful as employees can become owner-operators and own their own businesses, which is how many of today’s large trucking companies began
- Everyone has heard of outsourcing, where jobs are shipped overseas. That simply cannot be done with Commercial drivers.
CVTA CERTIFIED Heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers Career Programs (A)
These courses are designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to pass the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles Road Test exams for a CDL Class A License and obtain employment in the Transportation Industry as a Heavy and tractor-trailer truck driver
What does our distinct comprehensive career courses provide each student with?
The Commercial Vehicle Training Association, Inc. (“CVTA”) is the national trade association representing the proprietary truck driving schools in the United States and Canada. CVTA members, as a condition of membership, must agree to abide in the CVTA Code of Conduct. This Code was designed to ensure that students enrolled in member schools are provided with the highest quality driver training.
NO PERMIT NECESSARY TO START CALL 718-278-6679
FOR SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER
We have a study course which will make it very easy to pass the permit exam. Obtaining the permit consists of 3 parts.
- General Knowledge (50 questions)
- Air Brakes (25 questions)
- Combinations (25 questions)
Once you have the Class A Permit you are ready to start the training. The best thing to do is start with an evaluation lesson. This will allow the instructor to give you an honest opinion on how many lessons you will need to be able to pass the first time and be JOB ready.
- Jobs for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer 2008 & 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 13%
- The median wage for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer in New York State for May 2009 was over $19 per hour.
- Jobs for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers between 2008 and 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 8%.
- The median wage for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers in New York State for May 2009 was over $25 per hour.
- The New York Motor Truck Assoc., predict a shortage of qualified drivers in the near future. Better pay and benefits are offered by employers to attract and retain men and women as professional drivers. Employment opportunities for well trained and motivated individuals in the transportation profession are many. The trucking industry offers a wide range of positions, from loading freight to driving vehicles locally and over-the-road.
- Trucking is the nation’s second largest industry, employing over 5 million men and women as drivers, mechanics and in related services. The Trucking Industry moves 70% of the nation’s freight, and employs approximately 1 out of every 9 workers in America.