Covid-19 Driving Lesson Information & Guidelines
FERRARI DRIVING SCHOOL IS OPENING FOR DRIVING LESSONS
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE CALLING THE SCHOOL FOR COVID RELATED INFORMATION
The State has approved driving schools to start driving lessons as part of Phase 2.
DUE TO COVID-19, State requirements for driving lessons are as follows:
- One-on-one instruction
- Student and instructor must wear a mask or shield which covers the mouth and nose
- Sanitizing of the driving school cars between lessons
- Car windows will be open
IN ORDER TO MEET STATE REQUIREMENTS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY,
ALL DRIVING LESSONS WILL START AND END AT FERRARI DRIVING SCHOOL LOCATIONS
- Student must arrive to Ferrari Driving school 15 minutes before their scheduled driving lesson
- The no-show fee policy for cancelling a driving lesson under 24 hours for a non-COVID related issue still applies.
- If a student misses a driving lesson due to a COVID-related symptom, they will have to wait at least 14 days for their next driving lesson.
- Student’s temperature will be taken at the school with an infrared, non-contact thermometer. Students with temperatures over 100.3 degrees F will not be taken out for their driving lesson.
- Students must have their physical learner’s permit with them at the time of their lesson or there will be no lesson.
- Students must have a mask or shield at the time of their lesson.
The driving school cars will be sanitized between driving lessons. The students and instructors are required to wear a mask or shield which covers the nose and mouth for the entire driving lesson. There will be breaks as necessary during the driving lessons. Each car will be equipped with a sanitation box containing sanitizing products, i.e., sprays, wipes, hand sanitizers, tissues, masks. We suggest that the students practice driving around wearing masks before their driving lessons to get used to the feel of it. The driving instructors will also be required to pass a health screening each day as well.
We are looking forward to being included in Phase 2 and are working our hardest to ensure safety, fairness and accountability to all our students and employees under the current circumstances. Please be patient and know that we are doing our best to move students through the program as quickly as possible for that exciting goal of obtaining a license.