There is currently a critical shortage of commercial drivers in the U.S. that is likely to continue. America desperately needs more commercial vehicle operators. The U.S. Department of Labor rates the commercial vehicle driving occupation as among the highest growth rate occupations.Commercial Vehicle operating is not just a job that pays well, it is the beginning of a career, and for many people the fastest road to success. Ferrari Driving School is dedicated to training you from CDL permit preparation, Custom-Tailored Packages, to CVTA Certified Career Programs, that successfully place students in both entry level and experience needed CDL jobs.
Which CDL Career Are You Looking For?
Why Choose Ferrari?
Commercial Driver's License Questions
- Choose which cdl buy vehicle/transmission type Where you intend to use (interstate/intrastate)
- Get a cdl permit
- Driver training (theory, practical and behind the wheel)
- Schedule and pass roadtest
- Job ready trained (additional training and certifications)
Have a CDL but haven’t driven for six months or more? If you are looking to re-enter the transportation industry and need to brush up on your skills in a commercial vehicle, this course is for you!
Ferrari Driving School students that have taken the Instructor’s training recommendation have had a FIRST time passing rate of over 90%. During the first lesson we always evaluate and give an honest opinion on your SPECIFIC training needs.
Trucking companies see hiring a driver that is OSHA certified to operate a Forklift as a huge plus. This can allow you to load your own truck load which cuts down on potential costs for the company. This also allows you to potentially work in the warehouse when delivery orders are slow. This all equals better JOB SECURITY.
- Jobs for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer 2008 & 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 13%.
- The median wage for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer in New York State as of 2019 was over 45k a year
- Jobs for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers in the US are expected to increase by 8%.
- The median wage for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers in New York State is over $35 per hour.