Truck - B
Our college trained instructors can get you on the road with a new career in just a few months. A career in trucking offers a lot of opportunities including becoming an owner operator. Get licensed to operate any type of truck such as: straight truck, garbage truck, cement truck, construction dump truck.
Your next driver training career goals can include forklift certification, tow truck endorsement, air brakes and a DOT interstate permit (REQUIRED any time a state line is crossed).
Whether you drive near or far, your CDL training will always benefit you in the long haul.
Class B Truck Questions
- A Car License & 18 years of age or over (required)
- Taking a CDL permit test for General Knowledge (50 questions) & Air Brakes (25 questions)
- Our International Truck has an easy to use 5 speed transmission
- We can provide you with the Instructor & Vehicle to go for the Road Test
- We provide JOB PLACEMENT assistance
Ferrari Driving School students that have taken the Instructor’s training recommendation have had a FIRST time passing rate of over 90%. During the first lesson we always evaluate and give an honest opinion on your SPECIFIC training needs.
Trucking companies see hiring a driver that is OSHA certified to operate a Forklift as a huge plus. This can allow you to load your own truck load which cuts down on potential costs for the company. This also allows you to potentially work in the warehouse when delivery orders are slow. This all equals better JOB SECURITY.
- Jobs for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer 2008 & 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 13%.
- The median wage for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer in New York State for May 2009 was over $19 per hour.
- Jobs for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers between 2008 and 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 8%.
- The median wage for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers in New York State for May 2009 was over $25 per hour.
Why Choose Ferrari?
More CDL Careers
Same day OSHA Forklift Certification Training at your location or at one of our training centers.