Construction Associate Training
Learn how to manage and navigate a construction project properly with our OSHA certified course.
- Choose class of forklift
- Theory evaluation/training
- Practical training/evaluation
- Osha Certification
- Job ready trained
Trucking companies see hiring a driver that is OSHA certified to operate a Forklift as a huge plus. This can allow you to load your own truck load which cuts down on potential costs for the company. This also allows you to potentially work in the warehouse when delivery orders are slow. This all equals better JOB SECURITY.
No you do not but if you do not know how to operate a moving vehicle you should expect additional practice to be able to become a safe OSHA forklift operator.
- Jobs for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer 2008 & 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 13%.
- The median wage for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer in New York State for May 2009 was over $19 per hour.
- Jobs for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers between 2008 and 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 8%.
- The median wage for Transit and Intercity Bus Drivers in New York State for May 2009 was over $25 per hour.